Medical Center Primary Care is committed to providing comprehensive internal medicine services throughout the various stages of life for adults and children. Our providers are experienced in managing the health care needs of men, women and children, and stress the importance of quality preventative care and routine health screenings at each stage of life.
- checkups and preventative care
- immunizations and vaccinations
- monitoring and management of chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia or heart failure
We are conveniently located at 1901 Scottsville Road in Bowling Green.
For an appointment, call 270-901-0629.
Medical Center Primary Care - Franklin
Monica Blair, APRN is a vital member of Med Center Health’s team of primary care providers.
Monica has dedicated more than 35 years to serving patients in Southcentral Kentucky. Among her honors and awards throughout her education, Monica is certified in pediatric nursing and family practice. She has experience with patients of all ages as well as leading nursing teams.
Monica received her Masters of Science in Nursing with a concentration in Family Practitioner from Chamberlain College of Nursing. She holds certifications in Pediatric Nursing from American Nurses Credentialing Center, and Family Nurse Practitioner from the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Medical Center Primary Care - Franklin provides preventive, wellness, acute care and disease management for all ages, male and female pediatric and adults patients.
- Chronic Disease Management (anxiety/depression, diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and thyroid disorders)
- DOT Physicals
- Immunizations/Vaccines (age 11 to adult)
- School Physicals
- Well Child Exams
- Well Adult Exams (including breast exams and Pap Smears)
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
1020 South Main Street
Franklin, KY 42134