Tracy G. Cross, M.D. is a vital member of Med Center Health’s team of general surgeons.
As a Kentucky native, Dr. Cross is committed to the people of Southcentral Kentucky. To give them more access to medicine, he established the first general surgery practice in Albany in 2001.
Dr. Cross has served people in the region for 17 years. He believes in keeping his patients at the forefront to ensure the most positive outcomes. His passion, energy and insights give the communities we serve an even higher level of care.
He completed his medical degree at the University of Louisville and residency training at the University of Kentucky. He is board certified in General Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Med Center Health Surgical Specialists based in Albany, Ky. provides exceptional surgical care to the residents of Clinton County and surrounding communities. In addition, Dr. Cross holds clinics in Horse Cave and Scottsville allowing area residents to stay close to home for their surgical needs. Dr. Cross practices at The Medical Center at Albany, The Medical Center at Caverna (Horse Cave) and The Medical Center at Scottsville.
- Colonoscopies (for the detection of colorectal cancer)
- Upper GI Endoscopies (to diagnose and treat problems in the gastrointestinal tract)
- Cholecystectomies (gallbladder removal)
- Hernia Repairs
- Skin cancer removal, skin lesion removal
- Wound Care
- Central Line Placement (for long term medication administration)
- Other Surgical Procedures