Franklin Surgical Services
Providing an extensive range of surgical services to Southern Kentucky and Northern Tennessee, Franklin Surgical Services allows residents to stay close to home for quality surgical care. William F.M. Daniel, M.D. performs a variety of surgical procedures at The Medical Center at Franklin as well as minor surgical procedures in office.
William F.M. Daniel, M.D. received his medical degree from the University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham. His graduate training includes General Surgery Internship and General Surgery Residency at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. He is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Colonoscopies (for the detection of colorectal cancer)
- Upper GI Endoscopies (to diagnose and treat problems in the gastrointestinal tract)
- Cholecystectomies (gallbladder removal)
- Hernia Repairs
- Skin cancer removal, skin lesion removal
- Breast biopsies
- Hemorrhoid Removal
- Wound Care
- Central Line Placement (for long term medication administration)
- Other Surgical Procedures